Every chiropractor loves it when the CA cries out, "New Patient!" or "New client"! or "New Practice Member"! So many chiropractors and all businesses want more business. Sometimes, the amount of new patients we receive or don't receive, reflect an attitude either good or not so good. We have a New Patient...the doctor is up! No new patients...the doctor is down.
Have you ever heard the expression, "Knowing the way is not going the way"? If anyone asked you how to have more business in your practice, you can probably rattle off quite a few of them. The question is, "How often and, more importantly, how effective have you been"?
You probably already know that receiving is a combination of the "BE" and the "DO" in order to "HAVE". Sometimes this realization comes into your life sooner than later. Here are a few steps to help get you started!
1. Begin to goal...your subconscious is listening...they must be read on a regular basis...with emotion...as if it's already in your life...you just don't see it yet in physical form...wait!
2. Please tell me your doing an effective Patient Education program with lectures...both inside and outside your office...remember, everyone believes most lecturers to be experts!
3. Find great places to do screenings...Health Clubs, health fairs, open house are just a start! You can do a postural screening or utilize instrumentation to display neural changes in the spine. Both are effective!
4. When was the last time you gave out a card? You never know when there's another opportunity to help someone!
5. Learn why teaching your patients to refer is not only your desire, but also your responsibility! It's easy when you know how!
6. Most chiropractors know that after listening to over 2500 ROF's given by Chiropractors, the majority wouldn't match the Chiropractors intent and the words that were spoken. Unfortunately, not even close!
7. You! Are you in shape? Have you currently or are in the process of removing tolerations from your life? Having an accountability partner can really help this process. What steps are you going to take?!
22 Years of Consulting Experience for Your Practice...
Personal Certified Coaching for Your Life!